Since 2004 I’ve built my business by keeping my clients’ best interests at heart. In fact, I’d say I specialize in helping clients who are frustrated in their search to find a Realtor they can trust.
A few of my hallmarks: I’m very hands-on throughout the process. In negotiations I squeeze maximum benefit for my client while maintaining a win-win approach and positive relationships. And finally, I will never treat you like a number or a means to an end.
Buying or selling a home can be simultaneously exciting and stressful; in fact, it may be one of the most exciting and stressful events we face in our lives! My goal is to create a great partnership that smooths out the bumps and leads to a successful closing and delighted clients.
Professional and Personal Highlights:
- Full-time realtor since 2004.
- Licensed broker NC and SC.
- Nominated by my clients for Charlotte Magazine’s Best in Client Satisfaction from 2007 to 2018.
- Specializing in South Charlotte and Lake Norman with experience in all price ranges.
- President, Charlotte Chapter of the VMI Alumni Association.
- Past president and board member, Mountainbrook Civic Association.
- US Army veteran; commanded units at platoon and company levels. Earned Airborne, Ranger and Sapper designations.
Our Mission Statement:Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
What Mike’s Clients Say